Vision – Mission – Values
Partner a diagnostic team with clinical interventionists to ensure early, evidence-based, developmentally-appropriate support for families of children with Autism.
We are focused on providing a safe, collaborative, and inclusive environment to create outcomes that last a lifetime. In order to individualize our treatment, we prioritize neurodiversity, self-advocacy, and team collaboration within our support model.
At DEPS we value empathy, excellence and growth.
Expertise and Roles
- Leading expert in child development, social-emotional factors impacting a child, & family structure/dynamics
- Completes a battery of assessments & provides formal diagnoses
Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Lead expert in behavior analysis
- Assesses social, behavioral, and communication skills
- Trains behavior technician in appropriate treatment implementation of teaching strategies
Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Individual providing direct support for client across settings
Want to make an appointment?
The best way to make an appointment is to call the office at 480-590-2783